Payout Request is how you can withdraw your funds from your managed IvoryPay wallets.
The IvoryPay Payout Request API allows you to create and cancel On-Chain and Off-Chain payout request. An On-Chain payout request is simply a withdrawal you make to an external wallet address. Off-Chain payout requests, on the other hand, are withdrawals you make to a local bank account.
A payout request can be in the following states:
- PENDING (Default): Your request has just been created and can be cancelled by you.
- PROCESSING: Your request is now being processed and may no longer be cancelled.
- FULFILLED: Your request is has been fulfilled and payout has been made to you.
- DECLINED: You request could not be fulfilled and payout could not be made to you.
- CANCELLED: Your request was cancelled by you before being processed.